1. Purpose and Use. Sanbao Chinese Classroom is the nonprofit owner of this site. The primary authorized use of the site is to provide information about learning Chinese language and other activities, and no other use is permitted. We offer this site free of charge to facilitate information about Sanbao Chinese Classroom. We want to make clear to visitors of the site what rules apply to your use of our site.
2. Trademarks. All trade names, trademarks, service marks, logos and trade styles on this site are owned by Sanbao Chinese Classroom. Proper use is limited to use in connection with the products and services of the mark owner and no other use is permitted without the owner’s prior written permission.
3. Copyright on all material on this site is owned by Sanbao Chinese Classroom. No material on this site may be reproduced, stored, altered or further distributed without our prior written permission. Requests for permission should be directed to our office via the contact form on this site.
4. Acceptable Site Use.
Security. Users are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security measures on this site, including, without limitation:
1) attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization;
2) forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or newsgroup posting; or
3) hijacking all or any part of the site content, deleting or changing any site content, or linking to the site without our specific written permission.
4) Using a false password or one belonging to another user or accessing data not intended for the user or logging into a server or account which such user is not authorized to access;
5) attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of overloading, "flooding", "mailbombing" or "crashing";
6) sending unsolicited email, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services.
Violations. Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. Site owner will investigate occurrences which may involve such violations and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations.
General Rules. Users may not use this site in order to transmit, distribute, store or destroy material (a) in violation of any applicable law or regulation, (b) in a manner that will infringe the copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property rights of others or violate the privacy or publicity or other personal rights of others, or (c) that is libelous, obscene, threatening, abusive or hateful.
5. Prohibited Uses. It is strictly prohibited to use or contact this site to disrupt or damage the site, its contents or its security measures. No unsolicited email (spam) may be directed to or through this site.
6. Submissions. If you contact this site in order to submit your comments, ideas or other materials of any kind, we reserve the right to consider all such materials voluntarily submitted by users as non-confidential and free of any claims of proprietary or personal rights.
7. Responsibility. Sanbao Chinese Classroom reserves the right to monitor this site at all times.
8. Infringement Claims. We respect the copyrights of others. If you believe that any material on this site violates the copyrights of third parties, please contact us with complete details so that we can make an informed decision about possible deletion or unlinking.
9. Internet and Links. Sanbao Chinese Classroom assumes no responsibility for the security of this site or your communications with the site on the Internet. We are in no way responsible for sites that link to this site, for sites to which this site it is linked, or for material posted to this site by anyone other than site sponsor. Please note that the site rules and privacy policies of linked sites may differ from our own and should be reviewed by you when you use the link to access the other site.
10. Warranty Disclaimer. This site is offered free of charge and AS IS without warranties of any kind. Sanbao Chinese Classroom disclaims the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a specific purpose as well as title or non-infringement. We are not responsible for timeliness, accuracy, unavailability or interruptions in availability, viruses or other defects in the site or its contents. In no event shall we be responsible for any damages to users or their computer systems or otherwise, even if we have been informed of the possibility of such damages and without regard to negligence.
11. New South Wales Law. Sanbao Chinese Classroom is located in Sydney, New South Wales, Australia. This site and these rules are subject to the laws of New South Wales State and Australia, regardless of the location of the user, and any claims of any kind related thereto must be filed in the courts located in the State of New South Wales.
12. Web Address Link. Sanbao Chinese Classroom is not responsible for materials on which this web address is listed.
13. Revision. Sanbao Chinese Classroom reserves the right to revise and update these rules at any time, effective on the date of posting to the site of the new and amended rules.
14. Acceptance. Use of this site is subject to these rules and all of the foregoing terms and conditions which you as user accept by contacting and using this site and which govern all use and all results thereof.
Copyright © Sanbao Chinese Classroom 2018 三寶中文課室版權所有